Friday, January 4, 2013

Night Night Termite!

My first week of training is over! So far, so good. The best part is finally learning and getting into the actual learning process. I honestly had no idea of the main job description of a flight attendant was a safety official. We have been spending a lot of time learning about the FAA and their regulations. There is so much to know. we are also learning how to use aviation lingo, and all the schematics of each of our planes. It is a lot to take in!

The days in class are extremely long, but we are so lucky to have awesome instructors and people who are passionate about this industry and excited about where our company is going. they keep us inspired and push me to get through the tough parts of training to make it to the end, so that I can wear my wings and be proud of what I've accomplished.

Part of me feels like I am part of a reality show. We all live in a "house" together and are put under high stress to see what happens. There are some definite personalities in the group, and I am doing my best to keep my head down and stay out of the drama. I'm so thankful that Texie and I see eye to eye on so much. She has been such an encouragement to me and has been keeping me sane through this process so far.

Last night when we were finally getting into bed I made the comment that i felt like we were in bootcamp, except we are judged daily on our beauty routine! Come to find out today that they call flight attendant training, Barbie Bootcamp. Haha. Makes perfect sense.

Off to study! I'll leave you with a few photo highlights from the past few days.

























No comments:

Post a Comment