Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crazy Columbia.

So I have had quite the week! I went to Toluca Mexico, and Cartagena Columbia. During my flight to Columbia I worked with two senior mamas, and even they were shocked by the crazy antics these passengers were having on the plane. Everyone was excited to get out to the Columbian version of "Mardi Gras".
During this flight I had to confiscate duty free alcohol after the group decided to share their drinks with anyone who wanted it on the plane. The passengers were playing music through speakers, yelling cheers, doing the wave, singing happy birthday to no one in particular, and dirty dancing with the elderly lady in row 5! Needless to say it was an energetic bunch. I did not sit down once during the flight, but they all had smiles on their faces and thanked us when we left.. So I guess we did a good job?
I was exhausted after this flight, but I'm sure that I'll never forget it! And I'll always remember, columbians know how to party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment